Raising Awareness of Men's Mental Health
There will be a live tracker of the run on www.rometohome.com - The run starts August 25th and is expected to last approx 65 days. Make sure to follow the hash #RomeToHome
Getting straight to it, I can’t bear to live with the fact that 12 guys under the age of 45 take their own life every single day in the UK, and I feel I’ve got in in me – given my own experiences with Bipolar, depression & suicidal thoughts over recent years – to play at least some small part in bringing this number down, starting with this epic adventure and using it as a platform to share my story. – Dan, rometohome.com/theadventure
Building Beyond Me is so pleased to have Rome to Home as a sponsoring member of the site, and we're excited to support the efforts of Dan Keeley as he runs from Rome to London to raise awareness for men's mental health, particularly Bipolar Disorder. Far too many people in this world suffer in silence with their mental challenges, and Dan aims to get people talking to save lives.
Rome to Home is a Fundraiser for CALM (the Campaign Against Living Miserably)
How can I help, you ask?
- Share the story!
- Donate directly to the cause, Rome to Home for CALM by clicking here
- Set up your own personal fundraising page for Rome to Home by clicking here
- Learn more about the mission at rometohome.com/getinvolved
- Run with Dan - More info at rometohome.com/getinvolved
- Join in on the Journey - Follow Dan on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and use the hashtag #RomeToHome. There will also be a live tracker on www.rometohome.com