- Sometimes life feels okay and I want a chicken taco.
- Sometimes life feels like it's full of meaning and I want to work hard to get everything out of it.
- Sometimes life feels meaningless and I want to sleep through the entirety of it.
- Sometimes life feels really shitty and I want to die.
- Sometimes life feels like nothing at all and I revel in it's simplistic beauty.
How does life sometimes feel for you? Please let me know in the comments.
As Ms. Rilke says, no feeling is final.
My experiment with being back in real life is sending me through a roller coaster of emotions. I say experiment because I'm not back in real life, at least not the way that I knew it. It feels like a dream right now, and sometimes a nightmare. I'm waking up from dreams where I've been dreaming about waking up from dreams. There's a whole layer that's going on that I don't seem to have noticed before. I don't know what that layer is, and therefore, I don't know how to touch it.
Third star to the right and straight on 'til morning. I think that's pretty close. I can't ever recall specific addresses unless I've been there at least a couple of times.